Starting bid $1100 :doh:
Altec Lansing Hollywood 604-B - eBay (item 110570096372 end time Aug-11-10 09:46:34 PDT)
Hybrids popping up everywhere!!!
I messaged him and let him know only the magnet is 604B, the frame is sometime post 76ish.
We'll see.....
74ish actually.the frame is sometime post 76ish.
I agree with AB, he's nuts with his starting price.
FWIW, whatever value figure i originally imagined was instantly cut in half when i saw that it's currently being used as a guitar speaker. It's just a rebuildable core to me, YMMV.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.

Not sure I would want the thing at any price. I suppose it could do duty as a center channel.
I would be embarrassed to ask 200....
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
They've amended the description with my point of it being a hybrid.
Didn't amend the price though....
With no front shot, it could have any cone in it.
Now I've seen everything... $1100 for a 604B motor that probably suffered a drop bad enough to wreck its original frame. He provides no clue as to what sort of horn may be attached. Still, once he gets real on his price someone may buy it as a restoration project. Another 603 bites the dust...
Yep, and stuff is not moving very fast right now. I had John's 604-8Ks up twice and got a grand total of 3 puny bids. Sigh....
Bookmarks